August 20, 2011

First Entry in the New Blog...

Ok. Here goes!

I won't say much here in the first entry, and will probably update tomorrow or some other time soon. Essentially, I wanted to let all of you out there in the ether know that this is a blog about comics and cartoons about boys in love and having sex. For some reason, I am completely, 100% addicted to these stories. The stranger thing? I'm not the only one! I know you're out there you fujoshi freaks (and I mean freak in the most wonderful way).

Because this is technically a project, I am DYING to know what you guys think! Feel free to comment on anything posted, except for queer-bashing and flaming. Those are a no-no! This is a GAY-FRIENDLY BLOG!!!

Anyhow, that's probably enough for now. I will (hopefully) hear from you soon! You will surely hear from me!

Ja nai!

No comments:

Post a Comment